Here are 10 romantic questions for couples. They’re great conversation starters. But even more, these romantic questions for couples will help you deepen the romance in your relationship.
When you want to ask these, or any other deep questions, make sure you are in a place which is conducive to conversation. Also, don’t start arguments or be offended if your partner gives you an answer you are not expecting or don’t like. Remember, the purpose of these romantic questions for couples is to make your relationship stronger.
1. Do you think there’s a difference between love, romance and sex? How do you define each of those terms?
2. Who has given you the best relationship advice and what was it?
3. Do you believe in destiny? How does your belief relate to our relationship?
4. What’s your wildest sexual fantasy? Is it something you’d like to act out or just dream about?
5. Is romance important in a couple’s every day life? If so, what is the best way to keep it alive?
6. What living person would you most like to meet? What would you ask him or her?
7. What historical figure would you most like to have a conversation with? What would you ask him or her?
8. What was the first thing you noticed about me?
9. If you had to pick a song that summed up our relationship, what would it be?
10. Who is the model for a perfect relationship?
By asking romantic questions, couples can strengthen the romance in their relationship. I urge you to start your own list of romantic questions for couples.